Ranking
View Poll Results: Which smartphones are the best?
iPhone
4 Votes / 23.53%
HTC
7 Votes / 41.18%
SAMSUNG
6 Votes / 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
HTC vs SAMSUNG vs iPhone
Which smartphone company do you think makes the best phone?

I currently own a HTC Evo 3D, had a SAMSUNG Galaxy 2, and my first phone was a iPhone 4 S until i dropped it and broke it LOL...

anyway, my opinion would be the HTC Evo 3D, i dropped it like 5 times and never broke the screen yet, it is fast and has hella graphics. then the iPhone 4S isn't bad, just not as good as the Evo, and Galaxy i just didn't even figure it out.
another "what's better" thread, i see this ending with lots of flaming. its all opinion unless you want to talk about what has better performance or another aspect which can be proven. "ps3 vs xbox" "mac vs pc" "linux vs windows". all topics that are opinion and will inevitably turn into argument.
You don't say?
I prefer iPhone and it has many unique and advance features.
That are not available in others and its browsing speed is very fast.
Originally Posted by zahn32bac View Post
I prefer iPhone and it has many unique and advance features.
That are not available in others and its browsing speed is very fast.

I take it you've never owned an Htc Sensation (4G) or Samsung GalaxyS (4G)

I actually like all 3 as I've had multiple phones from each company, I don't know if that's good or bad, but one thin I love about the iPhone (phoneim currently using) is the battery life. I am a heavy phone user and I find it awesome that I don't have to worry about it dying since I can use my phone all day and not have it go near death for about 12 hours

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Yea, HTCs are bad at battery life.. If HTCs had iPhones batterys, omg would HTC be the #1 phones in the world LOL
I like how HTC phones look usually. When they made the Evo it was top end device. Ever since then though, they seem to have gone down hill, focusing more on quantity than quality it seems. I don't really like samsung as a company since they seem to care less about their customers than HTC or others. I'll probably be getting a samsung Galaxy Nexus when it comes to sprint though, since HTC doesn't have anything good for sprint.

I dislike apple.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by KeiaBrown View Post
Yea, HTCs are bad at battery life.. If HTCs had iPhones batterys, omg would HTC be the #1 phones in the world LOL

Hehe well most, if not all, android phones don't have much of a battery
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
I like how HTC phones look usually. When they made the Evo it was top end device. Ever since then though, they seem to have gone down hill, focusing more on quantity than quality it seems. I don't really like samsung as a company since they seem to care less about their customers than HTC or others. I'll probably be getting a samsung Galaxy Nexus when it comes to sprint though, since HTC doesn't have anything good for sprint.

I dislike apple.

Why dislike apple, apart from the fact they give a product a flashy new camera and slaps a different name on it and sells it for almost double than its "predocessor" :3

spellcheck that for me anyone?

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.