Ranking
Coming up with new head i made for myself!
Robotics Bobotics Mask!

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Originally Posted by USB View Post
Coming up with new head i made for myself!
Robotics Bobotics Mask!

add more detail to the top of the head, it's just black.

very nice heads, keep up the good work.
Head is good
Buut as for me, eyes don't fit here as well, maybe you should try to add more shadows on it just to make it like deeper inside
requesting screens of sides and back
I wouldnt do it SO segmented.
join some of the lines together, stops the centre piece looking like a badly fitted mask and has more flow and all that good stuff.
As it stands, youve created borders which completely cut off the flow, remove some of those borders and youre good to go.
crappy mspaint edit to show you what I mean

Would also add some more height to the top part, gives more options for connecting it to the rest of the head.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
@BenDover, after yours cnc decided to make these fixes

Also update update!

Logo 1

Logo 2

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
I really liked how you made the shading in Logo 2, and the hair is awesome but it needs a little bit more shading details, anyway the overall is good, and good job
Череп не совсем достоверен, советую рисовать с референсов пока что, да и вообще, если хочешь заниматься этим профессионально - знание анатомии обязательно (у меня также с этим траблы на данном этапе). Могу подогнать 3D модель черепушки, если есть желание изучать, сам с неё сейчас стадики рисую. Также советую побольше тона, поменьше линий (всё, как всегда), если, конечно, не картун. В любом случае, продолжай заниматься этим и всё будет круто.
P.S. Извиняюсь за могучий, в английский не могу пока что.
◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾◾
ARTTHREAD