Ladies and Gentlemans! Welcome to my art thread
feel free to CnC!

Alien Head

Redhair

Robotics Bobotics Mask

Logo 1

Logo 2

Programm used: PS CC
Last edited by USB; Dec 7, 2016 at 04:36 PM.

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
It looks like some really bad mapping, unless that's what you were going for...? can we get some ingame screenies?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
The mapping is good.

I love the concept, but I don't like how you have the shading just come to a sudden stop.
I think shading the entire head would give it more depth, other than that it looks great!
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Looks pretty cool, especially the way you mapped it, but I think it's way too dark.
I put a little more light and a little less contrast on it, here's how it looks:

Before

After

I also think you should add some scars on the back of the head, but nice work overall
Nice avatar, btw
Last edited by Vinyl; Nov 21, 2016 at 09:01 PM.
Originally Posted by Vinyl View Post
Looks pretty cool, especially the way you mapped it, but I think it's way too dark.
I put a little more light and a little less contrast on it, here's how it looks:

Before

After

I also think you should add some scars on the back of the head, but nice work overall
Nice avatar, btw

That actually looks 100% better, great job, however the white part is missing depth and just looks like someone cropped it out
I think the mapping is a bit off but other than
that great texture, also I love the style of teeth/eyes.
I don't know if you can tell what I am trying to say but yeah x)
@Kirito Thank for your CnC!
@Typhon i think i remake this head later, including shadows, ty for comment!
@Vinyl Great job! But i need this head to be exactly this dark in case it matches void force alot.
@Nesoi Thank you for your commentaries!

Also i came up with new wip!

new WIP

[s] [tgs] [w] [dp]
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Great to see you back
I love your vector art, it is great!
With last head, I guess you should add some wrinkles to the face and probably make a skin a lil bit darker to make it more upset or tired or so
The hair is really neat, the face to me is not. Seems like the eyes are a tad too far apart, maybe from working around the bit of hair that runs inbetween them. Don't exactly see a lot of people walking around with that color of lip either.

Really like the alien head though, good work.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I love this piece... Although I don't quite see why you put a hair line when
the character already has tons of hair that would prolly cover it...
Also in the front view it looks a little weird in-game maybe shade a little.
That would look great.
This texture was an overall decent piece
Last edited by Samurai; Nov 23, 2016 at 04:12 PM.