Ranking
Well he makes all kinds of different beers, experiments a lot, but not hipster experiments (like putting stupid berries in your brew, damn hipsters.).

He likes beer with a lot of hops in them.
He doesn't brew too many batches, like 50 bottles each 6th month. So it's quite "exclusive"

And he does it all in his bathroom.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
#MMS
Money Makin' Squad

It's my crew name in real life for my supporters. I am willing to pay you up if it's really good.

What I want it to be like is somewhat like money style. Like, the font and color is in money type.

It's mostly about a group of people who are coming up in the world making money, so it mostly deals with money but a squad of people in it
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me

Large Version with black background:

http://i.imgur.com/xIC5k0z.jpg
Last edited by Freelancer; Nov 18, 2014 at 10:51 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
why not making something too difficult that it would take you ages? such as i dont know like background of homeless people place with some homeless people that finally found a home and such? cuz life is pain
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
@Ezeth:
Sorry, man, but looking at a cerebral hemorrhage is making me nauseous..
I just can't look at it. Do you want something else?

@Freelancer:
I've got a pretty good idea on how to tackle your logo.
Will start tomorrow.

@experts:
That's drawing, that's not a logo.
I'm practicing drawing too, don't worry!
Will hop onto digital drawing after this semester again.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
hey I want logo for my clan typed The Electric Team without a background and make it looks like shocking and with toribash font and color of blue of the diamond
-----
and make the words looks 2.5D to be cool
Last edited by Moataz; Nov 18, 2014 at 09:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Request for logo, something simple.

I want it to be something like video-makers have, a simple logo which represents their art.

Would love it to look plain and simple, just a 512 round circle with some scrible inside, something like this:

Circle with white filling and a & inside it
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Right now you explain what you want in a logo

Anything with animal skulls or images of petrification and decay, with purple, grey and black.

and even more into detail, ox skulls (like ones in the desert or some shit) and any other aggressive animal, even a tyrannosaurs skull.

also, a pile of them or surrounded
Hey guys, I will ignore bad requests from now on.
I'll explain one more time:

Explain WHERE the logo is for. Where does the organisation/company/channel etc stand for.
What's your vision, what kind of videos do you show, for what audience is it?

I do NOT accept logo requests that ask me to make a logo in a specific style.
So don't ask me to make you a drawing of a cat or a demon with pink nipples because I wont.
Part of this challenge is to see if I can come up with a suiting solution for your logo problem, not if I can draw nipples, because I can.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Hi, my channel name is "Redinal" (inspired by cardinals). Here at my channel I will be editing gameplay from FPS and Indie games. I plan for thus channel to gain many likes/view from those call of duty editing junkies like me, and may even post tutorials every once in a while. It's going to be professional though, or at least classy lol.