Toribash
Original Post
Help with ToriLaunch!!!
Hi,

Im Timmi and i cant seem 2 get Torilaunch.... i have looked evrywhere and in the search. Also its not in my Toribash folders or do i need 2 download it? Anyways i just want to know if u can help me plz cos i've been looking for it for HOURS

Ps im a registered user!
Just look on your menu on the normal Toribash.
Mods are near the bottom...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Render © Nerfnow: Website
I'm not sure about the heead, but to run mods you have to go onto SP,

press 't'
type: /lm NAMEOFMOD.tbm

that will load the mod
'Speed doesn't kill people. It's coming to a sudden stop that kills you' - Anon
-----
'A witty saying proves nothing' - Anon
-----
'The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one.' — George Bernard Shaw
Download the toribash 2.6 beta, that has a mod list, and to upload a head simply look at the user CP and click on textures. Just remember- don't upload heads from the heads folder!- they're other peoples.
i always find that coming onto the forums and requesting information in an ANGRY sort of way, doesn't get you anywhere, try be politer, it isn't our fault that the 2.5 didn't come with torilaunch, so take a chill pill and sit back for a moment k?thanks
ok srry, but when i go 2 upload a head it says im not a person who has paid, therfore i cant get a head. know wat the problem is? Also on Toribash my name is Timmaaah
....It won't recognize your account on the forums as regged automatically, you know. You have to input your reg key into your Account Details under User CP.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.