Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Strength Script
Like whenever u push a button more strenth goes into tori/uke's hands/feet or watever. Basically the more times the button is pushed the stronger that body part gets or the more force it applies. If someone does it quickly i would pay them 1000 tori credits (if i still have it)
<Blam>: today was pretty funny, we had some priest come into our school and hand bibles to people
<Blam>: there were bibles everywhere
<bbdeath>:
continue
<Blam>:
they make good things to throw
<bbdeath> 0.0

theres also a mod called superstrength. go for it
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Originally Posted by bbdeath View Post
Like whenever u push a button more strenth goes into tori/uke's hands/feet or watever. Basically the more times the button is pushed the stronger that body part gets or the more force it applies. If someone does it quickly i would pay them 1000 tori credits (if i still have it)

I'd like to also see something like this, if there isn't already.
ayylmaos are real
I don't think you can script this.. because in order to modify the player models you'd have to modify the mod file you're currently playing in and then refresh, and doing that would restart the round every time you wanted more strength in one area.
/set gr 0 0 -30
Originally Posted by DoubleDagR View Post
I don't think you can script this.. because in order to modify the player models you'd have to modify the mod file you're currently playing in and then refresh, and doing that would restart the round every time you wanted more strength in one area.

you can change the pos of the joints and body parts while you are playing
Manual changing of joint and body part positions is ridiculously buggy. Otherwise, this would be a good avenue to explore.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Manual changing of force amplification on the hands might be an alternative route, although it would definitely break the replays and would probably require some weird math to figure out an appropriate method of adding the force based on what's already there, but it's certainly possible.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Dafe View Post
Manual changing of joint and body part positions is ridiculously buggy. Otherwise, this would be a good avenue to explore.

You'll find a way, you're epic like that.
See: Suo's post.
:D
You could probably load the mod, load the old positions, and write the replay info to another file. Or lobby Nabi to make pertinent changes to TB Lua so it's not that stupid.
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."