Maybe but not now.
5 Votes / 20.83%
No way.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
New ORMO replay competition.
Yes i know we have our own little contests but i think its time to do a really big one with semifinals and all that shit. The prices have to be big too.

Like this:
First place: 100k
Second place: 50k
Third place: 20k

I know thats a lot and it might be less. I need many people who can rate the replays, I need ideas for the competition and donations would be nessecary couse i cant just pull 170k out of my ass.
And of course, ORMO members can join.

So, do you think its a good idea to have this huge contest or do you think we should stay with our small weekly comps.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I think its a good idea. I can don8 a bit of tc if needed.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would donate some too, even though the chance of me winning would be quite slim.
I vote fo a manipulation comp that involves thowing uke into the air then attacking him from below.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Get an idea down. I have a ton of tc that's technically Mosier's which was for ORMO weekly challenges but I can't do them until school starts (one summer school course takes up more time than 7 regular school course <.<).

I'm assuming if it's ORMO related then Mosier won't mind me diverting it to a different output.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah i dont see why he would have a problem with it
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS

but, I dont know what the problem is

carry on then.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Cool, so Brain storm some ideas for a replay comp

Originally Posted by Hivoltage
vote fo a manipulation comp that involves thowing uke into the air then attacking him from below.

I like that idea. But strictly new replays. and we need a proper way to confirm that they are new and made for the comp
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Brainstorm you say? I'm pretty good at that. (Custom smileys fuck yeah)
- Double mid-air backflip followed by Ukes destruction, specific or not.
- Frontal cartwheels towards Uke, followed by destruction.
- Breaking Uke using only one limb to strike him, preferrably without grabbing.
- Take off one of your own limbs and use it as a tool or a weapon to help destroying Uke.
- Destroying Uke in Sambo gravity while standing on your hands. (Being airborne is allowed)
- Stylish spin kicks in Sambo gravity.

That's about it for now. =P
Btw i can supply up to 20k tc if needed.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
If somebody could make a really nice looking, non-linear parkour worldbuilder mod then I would say a free-style parkour comp would be like :ooo

Though there's a certain amount of accessability you want to give the competition.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games