Ranking
Original Post
Just another noob...
This never happened, I'm on break.

If this had happened, here are descriptions of what might have been posted...but they weren't >.>

Capsplit2: Just silly replay where I cap then split, which is the opposite of how I normally do both things...plus I grab off ukes arm :/

Coffin rider: Im not sure what the settings are like in Coffin.tbm but this all seemed to happen way to easily.

Neked: I know there is no end pose...but there is a beginning pose

Strange foot fetish: A...madman? Manip? anyways the point is at some point I began playing with my DM'd foot, I was going for something like DeeJayys replay where he used he foot as a weapon, but eh, its just sort of funny to me. (the feet glitch, remember)

Just another noob trying to be like War: Hero. My first skeet, for what its worth.

If this thread had ever been made, which it hasn't, I would appreciate comments or ratings.
Attached Files
capsplit2.rpl (135.1 KB, 34 views)
Deady Coffin Rider.rpl (113.8 KB, 28 views)
Deady Neked.rpl (204.6 KB, 28 views)
Deadys strange foot fetish.rpl (282.0 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by deady; Oct 7, 2009 at 05:35 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hey! You should be busy with booze, women, and maybe a little school so you can get back to OLDA business. I don't see any of those here.

Very nice replays!

Very nice skeet replay :3
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Thanks I think I may be getting a bit better at controling tori, but I still sort of suck.

Anyways, this should boom, but I dont have time to make it do so, plus I like it as it is.
Attached Files
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
Very nice skeet replay :3

I think I like this one better.
Attached Files
should've been a boom: Indeed the 3rd hit should've been a boom. Solid DMs though. Kinda twitchy going into that pose.

another noob: Again, pretty solid DMs. Cept for that last one. It looked rushed and unplanned, since you only decided to contract at the last moment only to kick uke with your shin. It'd look better had you contracted your knee earlier and let go of Uke before you kick him.

Overall, pretty average replays. Well, I'd say, not as brutal as the average but a lot more stylish than the average, so I guess it evens out.