Ranking
Original Post
+NEED HELP NOW ! biggest mix-up ever !
alright, i'm was trying to sell my head flame, so Meloman766 and Piemanbob were auctioning for it ingame,
but here's what happened, they both sent me items and trails for it, piemanbob sent 4 trails worth 150k in total, but i thought he was sending texture trails, but then meloman sent texture trails aswhell, being the dope i am, i sent piemanbob the texture trails by accident instead of his trails he sent me, so i asked him to send them back and he did, except for the left hand texture trail, it says in my account history that i sent it THEM ALL to him, i only got 3 back, he already owns a left hand trail, but he claims he does not see another one, could someone help ?
Hello,

Profile1to10 : Transaction History ; Inventory ; Activated Inventory

Can you tell me why do I see a Left Hand Texture Trail from piemanbob, and in your public inventory, I see a left hand texture trail between your Juryo Pack & a left leg texture trail ? Also, why do I see a left hand texture trail in your activated inventory ?
Gone
wow thats an epic fail just some1 trying to get attention i suppose and i know piemanbob hes not the person that would steal anything

This is Support, you're supposed to help. Read the rules. -Aslask
Last edited by aslask; Oct 12, 2009 at 06:44 AM.
☼♫♪Taekkyon League since 8-13-09♪♫☼
we already fixed it
and the trai in my activated was already mine,
i was trying to get another set of trails to sell,
but we already fixed it.
so close this,

and demon : shuddup and try to listen before calling people names, thanks,
Last edited by Bio; Oct 12, 2009 at 06:23 AM.