Toribash
Original Post
how do i change my forum name in to my ingame name?
im trying to find out how to change my forum name to my in game name can some on help me?
once again this is the wrong place to make this thread

but if u want to change it pm toribash support and tell them ur current name and what u want it changed to
Send an email to support at toribash dot com with your current forum name, and the name that you want it changed to.
Last edited by Ducky; Sep 4, 2007 at 04:14 AM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
With the last forum theme, we were able to change our forum names at the drop of a hat as many times as we wanted. Was there some specific reason as to why we're not able to do that anymore?
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't think we've ever been able to change Forum names. Those are permanent. You were allowed to change the "In-Game Name" in the options as much as you wanted, which is what you may be thinking of...
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
With SMF you changed your display name. That's different than the actual name anyways.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by The_guv_na View Post
With the last forum theme, we were able to change our forum names at the drop of a hat as many times as we wanted. Was there some specific reason as to why we're not able to do that anymore?

By making forum names and in-game names identical, it is more clear which names are taken, and easier to administer.
A bit of inconvenience now, prevents players problems in the future.
I put this question in the FAQ section, it gets asked every week.
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole