Ranking
Original Post
[Art]How To: Spinning Head - Photoshop CS 4/5 Extended
Okay. If your like me, you probably think its a pain in the ass to switch from photoshop to gimp to make a spinning head so people can see it and give you advice. So here is a tutorial on how to make a spinning head in Adobe Photoshop CS4. Go HD and fullscreen to see it way clearer. Is it just me or is it not going fullscreen? Anyways double click it to goto youtube if fullscreen ain't working.
You will need:
1. A head texture Full body templates by Bones1138
How to make the actual texture by magix
2. Adobe Photoshop CS4
3. A Brain.
4. Image Hosting Site to post your image. Click here for a tutorial by RabidClone
NAO WATCH THAT MOVIE
.||
.||
.||
.||
""""
."""
.."

Yeah. More Info on the gif/How to save in depth:

Make sure it is a .gif file.

Loop forever.

Just post or pm me any questions you have.
My finished product(You don't have to put the outline. I was just showing an e.g):

For drawing your textures directly on the spere and still having the flat image to upload to toribash:

Well I hope you liked my tutorial. C&C is welcome.
Last edited by Kryo; Dec 20, 2009 at 12:33 AM.
god I love you

this is very useful 'cos no need to change program like Gimp or Pov-ray. Thank you!
[Sigma]
And the second largest penis in animal kindom
Hey man, awesome tutorial. It has really really helped . I do have one question thought, how do you convert the sphere back into the square template?
Thanks for the tutorial and I look forward to your help.
Originally Posted by Satai View Post
Hey man, awesome tutorial. It has really really helped . I do have one question thought, how do you convert the sphere back into the square template?
Thanks for the tutorial and I look forward to your help.

After you save for web and devices you should not save the original document.