Toribash
Original Post
help with madman
can anyone give me some tips for starting positions and guaranteed dismember techniques and theories? overall, all the essential things i need to make a good mm and some tips on how to do it.

-thank you
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
hey theres a move i will tell u

1. you press c then u press extend on both ankels the you right spin chest then space.

2. then you extend left glut and there u have it.
eat my ass
These are my personal techniques.
well it depends on what you want to achieve.for nograb madmans start out with an ed of around 170 on classic mod and use opener which give you some air.try to kick uke but if you want a madman with many dms dont split him right away.for sambo madmans use the same settings then use openers that launch you toward uke.whatever you do NEVAR USE HOLD SYMMETRY.if you are going to use symmetry relax it a little and when you engage uke unleash on him.also use chest alot and other core limbs to gain accuracy and speed.also not to backseat mod but this doesnt go in tutorials.should go in begginers sancutary
Last edited by Ray; Dec 23, 2009 at 05:07 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
whats an opener? im sorry im very new to this
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
so am i i am very new to post and stuff

a mad man is like crazy bashing and stuff

and i dont no what a opener is either
eat my ass
an opener is the opening movements that give tori enough momentum to beat the crap out of uke.its usually 50 to 75 frames long.and in the very beggining of a replay.a madman is technically a replay with 5 or more limbs coming off ukes body.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.