Ranking
Original Post
Got charged too much in market.
So I bought a flame particle texture and the price was 5k in deal finder and in the shop, but I was charged for 7k for some reason.

Here's the item history click and as you can see some other guy bought that same item few minutes earlier, so that probably has something to do with it.
Originally Posted by Teurastaja View Post
So I bought a flame particle texture and the price was 5k in deal finder and in the shop, but I was charged for 7k for some reason.

Here's the item history click and as you can see some other guy bought that same item few minutes earlier, so that probably has something to do with it.

You bad luck.

If you are expecting a refund, then you wont be able to get one here.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by SlipAnc View Post
You bad luck.

If you are expecting a refund, then you wont be able to get one here.

No refund is not necessary, would be nice thought, but the reason I put this here is because this seems like a glitch or bug. The price was clearly 5000tc in the shop, I even took a screenshot of the deal finder for proof, but I was charged 7000tc instead.
Could you post the screenshot of the shop?
<lumpysolo> ermergerd it's jalis <lumpysolo> love u too jalis <3
<jalis> you are worthless <jalis> ignored for my sanity
Here's the screenshot of the dealfinder, I don't have one from the shop as it was too late when I noticed it. I also got the 2k from ThixDxC back so that's not a problem anymore.
If that is 5k then it will cost 5k.

you probably boguht the wrong item.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!