Toribash
Original Post
Toribash crash forever because of old replays !!!!!!!!
Hello people .

I watched my older replays yesterday and i found a bug or something maybe its a virus or a corrupted file .

Now i cannot play toribash anymore , all time i am at my turn on the servers my toribash turns off

And sometimes it crashes even when im starting it .

i attached those replays ,before i scanned them with some anti virs but i cannot say they are clean .
You can try to open it but i cannot play anymore,even if i reinstall or change windows account . So this ones go more for the programmers of tb .try them with vm ware or something idk .
Attached Files
zum fortsetzen.rpl (169.8 KB, 8 views)
wertz.rpl (493.3 KB, 8 views)
I was able to watch both of them all the way through, but in the first one a flash of a full black screen came up. But it did go away as fast as it came up for me. I think there might be somthing wrong at your end, but I can't tell you what.
ponies <3 ..-
Sorry for all typos.

"In the end, it is always good,
If it is not good now,
It is not the end."

Quote by-Unkown

Total RedDevil Special Cookies Gained: 3
Total Cookies Gained: 1
Replays are just plain text files, you can open them in notepad and see.
I opened both files and didn't have any problem, not even the flash of black screen that patrick mentioned.
(I tried on Windows Vista and OSX)
The cause might be something else.

Suggestions:

1. Scan your computer with a good anti-virus program , and check for spyware (spybot for example. version 1.5 of it has a startup fix btw)

2. Try removing default.cfg and tb_login.dat and start Toribash again.

3. Try completely removing Toribash 3 directory before re-installing it into that directory.