Ranking
Original Post
New guy on the block
Hey, I'm new to the forums and reasonably new to the game as well.

I just thought I'd introduce myself and show a bit of uke ownage too.

Anyway I've attached a few replays.
Attached Files
Gimmie, they're mine!.rpl (35.5 KB, 20 views)
Cut Through.rpl (19.3 KB, 16 views)
Running Flip.rpl (43.9 KB, 22 views)
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
Wow, you got yourself to run? Cool. I can't do anything good out of multiplayer....except maybe make my guy do some weird pole dance. -.-'

Nice to meet you, and hope to see you in game.
wow you already know how to run? I didn't know how to run until i was a blue belt.... nice to meet cha
Thanks, however I don't like the flip at the end, I was aiming for a decap. After so many tries I gave up and submitted that instead.

Thanks again for the encouragement and I hope to see you to in game sometime.
You're very talented for a beginner. You just joined and you yet know:

How to run
How to post replays
.on toribash
What's a decap.
Moved to Introduce yourself.

Welcome. Soon blackshark or Slycooper or maybe both post, so I have no reason to say anything else than welcome :v
Thanks, sorry it was in the wrong thread. For whoever asked "What's a decap" it is short for decapitation. The event of removing ones head from their shoulders.

Edit:
Lol oops, didn't realize you were stating what I knew. Well there's a little description anyway just in case someone is a little bit short on their brain.
Last edited by Manxie; Feb 17, 2010 at 10:08 PM.
sup. welcome to the forums. there's a lot of inner-workings here. the learning curve on the game seems to have given you no problem, but some people don't make the jump to the forums very easily. there's a link in my signature that shows what the different colored names mean, that should start you off. most of the forums have the rules in the stickied topics. market is a bit confusing but the rest are pretty straight forward. I hope you stay. :v
Thanks KiT, I've read the list of coloured names and that should help if needed. Thanks for the welcome to and I also hope I stay.
Hey there Manxie.
really hope you would go far in our community.
thanks for introducing your self my dear friend.

I listed a couple of things you might want to look at, they would really help out:

First Steps:
This list provides you with anything you might want to know.

1) Frequently Asked Questions.

2) The Toribash Store.

3) This is the Tutorials section of our forums. If you still didn't find your needed tutorial, might i suggest you Request one here.

4) The support irc, use it if you need immediate help with anything, anytime.

Things that might suite you:
This list will provide you with things your talented at taken from your post.

1) Why not start producing Toribash-Related art? we would love to see some of your work around, do so over Here.

2) Another great tip is to start making art for competitions, it really pays off your hard work, at the moment some neat competitions were posted, Do so over Here.

Building Friendship:
This list will really help you get friends, its not really nice to play alone watching people have fun and kid around in servers am i right?

1) Clans in Toribash are groups of Members who joined together, they really have fun when it comes to activities and such, maybe try to join a clan Here or Here.

2) Groups are another type of a "small" community, groups can be fan clubs, or normal clubs which has a topic to talk about all the time, consider it a smaller forum if you would like a list of groups please go Here.

Well that wraps up almost everything :].

Just another thing:
I sent you 500 tori-credits for you to start with.
maybe start a small shop?
do you know what i say everyday? what i say everyday is " Wow, i remember when i started with an orc relax in my inventory", now i have 100k+ many items and a 10th dan account. its a really good feeling, so start something that would increase your income so you would feel the same someday.

~blackshark.