Toribash
Original Post
[Tutorials] Chris's Texture Tutorials (GIMP)
Hello, My name is Chris. I'm Good Texture skill. We need more tutorials for GIMP. I help will you for GIMP. But I not good tutorials. learn how to use the GIMP. So, Have Fun.

My Tutorials:
Start GIMP (Human)
New Layers
Hair *not finisher*
Shade*not finisher*
*More*

C&C
Last edited by chris20236; Feb 25, 2010 at 12:50 AM.
MapleStory: Pirate4Chris
[Piratez][GATA][Panties]
Also if You're just starting with GIMP remember that making layers named will be more helpfull - especially if You would have to find one thing in tons of them
Chris, I admire your work but this tutorial isn't very much.. what's the word? "Explanitory" or something :P.
I'm back and stuff, it's probably temporary.
For the human/emo tut:

This tutorial is pretty under-developed. Show them how to make the lines that you used to make the eyes, eyebrows, and mouth. Show them the gradient you used on the hair. Show them how to make the metallic effect on the headphones and how to use the inner shadow and drop shadows to make the circles and outer shadows on the headphones.
A beginning texturer wouldn't be able to make what you made with that tutorial, which is the purpose of tutorials.

3.5/10
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
For the human/emo tut:

This tutorial is pretty under-developed. Show them how to make the lines that you used to make the eyes, eyebrows, and mouth. Show them the gradient you used on the hair. Show them how to make the metallic effect on the headphones and how to use the inner shadow and drop shadows to make the circles and outer shadows on the headphones.
A beginning texturer wouldn't be able to make what you made with that tutorial, which is the purpose of tutorials.

3.5/10

Mean I'm not finisher it.
MapleStory: Pirate4Chris
[Piratez][GATA][Panties]
Oh I see. The three new things are all for the one tut?

K then.
It's pretty much as informing as it could be.