Ranking
Original Post
Hi i want to introduce my self
Hi im knew an wanted to know the basics of the game. I do not understand from the tutorial i need to know how to
first i need to know how to make a clan then how to play in akido and twinsword and i want to know how to join a clan thanks
Welcome to toribash. The only game where you can knock your buddies head of and still have a laugh. I like my slogan for the game. Anyway moves aren't that hard to get around when you learn what your tori can do. I suggest practicing in single player and posting replays before you go onto multiplayer. At least you'll have some understanding then of how to game works. You shouldn't really be making a clan until more people know who you are. To join clans you will be invited and they will tell you how. But most clans don't accept white belts.
Last edited by Manxie; Feb 28, 2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: left something out.
"We are the music-makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams."
Arthur William Edgar O'Shaughnessy
Hey RokinDevil,

Welcome to the Toribash Community! Don't forget to 'Introduce Yourself' to everybody in the community, don't be shy.
Please look at the FAQ before asking any questions. If your questions remain unanswered, you can ask online in real time HERE.
If you don't want to ask there, can always in the Support Section, or in the Beginners Sanctuary.
Here are a list of Tutorials, they can help you with any process you want to know. How to post, make a video, edit replays, gain TC, make a POV RAY, and alot more!
Want to take special classes where they help YOU out? Join Unibash!

Here at the Toribash Community, there is a lot of opportunity to speak with the developers or know more about the company that developed Toribash.
You could chat with game developers, ask questions to moderators or Admins, or even know the Gamekeepers!
If you want to know what they do, click Here.
You can find the List of Admins, Here.
Nabi Studios, the main developers, build social communities through developing and operating free-form games. Take a look at their site! It's located Here.
You shouldn't post in old threads, especially when the question is irrelevant.

He was banned for breaking the rules, that is all you need to know.

Closed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!