Toribash
Original Post
Is he dead?
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4M1E1Y6V
Hey people,here's a new replay by me.
For more effect /lp 1 Nuthug or Andreyoshi .
Hope you like it!
C&Cs!
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Wow, its very good, I loved the fight, all the comebacks you did, and at the end the Tori thought uke was dead and uke headshot him haha, its very good i would give a 10/10. But for more people download it, upload with the toribash uploading button on "Go advanced" you have it there, and for Replays the max size you can post a replay is 4.77 MB and you dont have to wait till you can download, like you uploaded to megaupload. Upload with the button I told you, its much better for people downloading. And if it is easier, they will download it more :3.
BirdFlu's storage and sales account
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok,here you have it.
Thanks
By the way,got to notice 1 more thing.
When tori was using a suffocation ,uke tried to make 3 hits on the ground,like he was without air, surely tori blocked it
Attached Files
#A+ Is he dead.rpl (725.4 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by Lexx; Apr 4, 2010 at 04:13 PM.
• มวยไทย •
I love the replay just you didnt need to grab uke at all movement was perfect and you did an awsome spin kick.

10/10 Damn good work!
Sold my dog to join RRO
well i thought the fighting was a bit too mess, at some parts it just looks like that your jumping into each other, and you seem to do all your battling by jumping then attacking, try to stay on your feet and make things less confusing
Dot dot dot
uh,man,its just jump battle i guess,something new,unique,not like everyone.
notnoob,man,i grabbed him one time. Cause if i wouldn't,he would fly away... -.-
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
uh,man,its just jump battle i guess,something new,unique,not like everyone.
notnoob,man,i grabbed him one time. Cause if i wouldn't,he would fly away... -.-

I know you grabbed him once but you could of hooked your arm around his leg or lunged at him.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Tried to,i would break my bicep then <.<
• มวยไทย •