Ranking
Original Post
how to make a set picture
i see people in art/texture's showing their sets threw photo's and i wana sell my set but i dunno how to picture my self in my set
help please.
also how do i send my set to aye person if they wanted to buy.
and how do i even post the photo into the post anyway's?
Last edited by holydemon; Apr 14, 2010 at 07:11 PM.
So, go on Toribash, and in single player type /opt uke and g to turn off ghost. Then take the picture with F8. To get it right click Toribash from the desktop or start menu etc, then go to properties, open file location and go to screenshots. You'll find it there. After that to post it, go to www.tinypic.com upload it, click it again in the right. It will open a black box. Get Raw Image and copy he URL of the Raw Image website, then press the insert image button. put the URL in there and POOF you got the picture.
sorry but im a bit confused i no how to take a pic now and how to get it onto tinypic dunno how to put it on the thread and how to send to the person/
Last edited by holydemon; Apr 14, 2010 at 07:25 PM.
either attach the picture from your computer using the little paperclip button which is above the advanced reply thing, or copy the link of your image from tinypic or imageshack or whichever photo site you used and paste it into the forums with [IMAGE] before and after the link in the forum. either that or you can upload it to a image site and copy the image (right click -> copy) then paste it in the reply/thread box that you type in (paste is either ctrl+v or right click -> paste)
hope i helped =]
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
You may also pay other people to make set previews for you.
They will take care of the work, and will give you a nice preview.

I can make you one, just visit the link in my signature.
elsewhere