Ranking
Original Post
+I found this, someone wanna fill me in?
old place for qi?

Is this really a Toribash issue? It's not even an issue, for God's sake. Please keep threads like this in Rapid Threads. ~Your Friendly Local Ninja~
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; May 16, 2010 at 10:08 PM.
Must've been used a long time ago. I wasn't even a black belt 0.0

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

That's ooooooooooooooooold.
And by old I mean OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD.
It hasn't been used for ages.

EDIT:
See how JePoY or DJ don't have ~50k Qi?

And I'm not there. That means more than two years. -Aslask

lol newfgt
Last edited by Tonakai; May 16, 2010 at 09:18 PM.
I believe that was how the qi used to be stored.

That, or it was just updated, and was a place for people to check others's qi
>Ragdollmaster 1139

Damn, I only played two hundred games after the belt dump was stopped? I feel like an oldfaeg now.

OH ALSO: Yes, the belt dump was pretty much just a text file outlining how much Qi everyone had. This isn't the actual file where it was "stored", per se, more like a carbon copy of that file. I don't know when they stopped updating it, but whatever.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
That is so old fashioned. You have to look for your name from there to see how much QI you have? Wow, lot of work.

Actually, all you do is hit CTRL+F and then type in your name. Technically, it was only one extra step as compared to using the Torishop, and back then we didn't have all of these newfangled auto-updating usercard thingermajiggers.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; May 16, 2010 at 10:12 PM.
BAD LUCK
Would be awesome if there would been a list with the people that have the most qi xD