Toribash
Original Post
+they reducieron the reputation to me, without valued reason
I do not understand so that they lowered the reputation to me, my English is bad take then it like useless, porfavor anybody can call to me of Spanish to English what tries to say :First answer of Link 1:

-Estoy De acuerdo,los policias son seres humanos tambien cometen errores,hay que sentir lo que ellos estan pasando-[in Spanish which tries to say in English porfavor they translate]
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...31#post2756631

First Answer of Link 2 :
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...43#post2756643
-Es exelente . ¿como lograste crearla?
buen trabajo 9/10 -in Spanish which tries to say in English porfavor they translate

[it bothers to me that they lower the reputation to me so that the desire occurred him-] IN ESPANISH [Me molesta que me bajen la reputacion porque se les ocurrio]
in the second Link many people commented concrete things but short and they did not lower the reputation to him is something unjust
that it cannot speak English does not mean that he is idiot, or ignorant - _ - as I can I defend myself, is no admin that speaks Spanish by God is the second language of the world
PD:to perhaps it mistakes of section but queria me that read all it

Last edited by Fee; May 20, 2010 at 12:37 PM.
-::Always will fight for you, I'll be a knight in the stars trust.

Reputation is what somebody thinks of your post, this can't be changed other than being more sophisticated and more precise in your posts and friendly.

Smods and admins can view on who and why they repped you, they will get to deleting useless and/or flaming, and attempt to stop the abuse of the system.
Last edited by Zinx; May 20, 2010 at 10:40 AM.
Yeah, if someone disagrees with your post or even doesn't like the way you worded it they have the right to take away rep. I know it sucks but it's just the way it is.
no
Generally if you post good conduct you\'ll be +rep\'d. There will always be a few who are pricks about it but if you\'re spammed by -reps from the same group of people mods will take action.
I honestly could not resist posting in support with all these problems. Since I have tons of time in my hand right now and wanted to stop by and stuff, I took the liberty to answer this.

I also took the liberty to translate what I say in Spanish for the sake of figh. ;)

La ayuda(support forum) no se ocupa de este tipo de problemas. Tome nota de este foro es principalmente para problemas con defectos, errores o fallos dentro del juego y en los foros. Gracias.

via google translate. All you Spanish speaking people can kill me now if I did any grammar errors.
Last edited by Aspire; May 20, 2010 at 06:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

my point is that they lowered the reputation to me by commentaries that were not useless, was my opiñon
my English of translator is malisimo for that reason everything malentendieron, but that it blames I have you you do not speak Spanish and have the luck that this forum is based on the English language

PD:Aspire sap where not to put this topic for this reason escribi in this section

Usted que ponerse en contacto con un moderador o un administrador, no en el tablero de soporte.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

ENGLISH:
The problem that figh has is that he doesn´t know why the people is giving him rep-, while he doesn´t see things wrong in his posts rated.

Figh:
Fijate que el sistema de reputación es subjetivo y personal, cualquiera puede ponerte rep- y no tener q dar explicación alguna sobre ello. En varios foros se implemento esto hace rato de vbulletin, es medio raro y feo a la vez... pero bueno, es lo que hay. Ah, y no te le podes quejar a nadie acerca de eso. Si es así, es así.

trata de usar el traductor de google, o mandarle pm a Reddevil o a KiTFoX, o algún smod que entienda español.
uu gracias tinerr me quedo clarisimo por que nadie me aclara como voz y listo xD
Oks gracias por la ayuda =)

no sabes hablar ingles por eso te ponen mala reputación

ah y tinner vi que me diste mala reputación
pero como veras lo que se ve en la imagen es

1) idiot
2) mangling the english language

le explique que es porque el no sabe hablar ingles y usa el traslator, y como veras en su thread hay palabras y frases en español
Last edited by Master5000; May 21, 2010 at 11:38 PM.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back