Toribash
Original Post
Easier way to make head previews. - not spinnys.
Hey ive recently found out how to make easy previews for toribash heads without the use of spinnys or ingame previews or 3d programs

ok first make a head and make sure its all merged onto one layer

then go to filters -> map -> map object or object map.

something like this should pop up.

by adjusting the x y and z axis you can change where you see the head from

also make sure everytime u move a slider you hit preview or otherwise it will not show..
you can also set transparent backround on and off in the other tabs... as well as lighting angles ect

anyway if you have any questions just ask.
also i cant take all the credit for this.

epic4chris showed me how its done.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
no this si just for simple previews..n this also means you dont have to make a spinny globe again and again while ur making a head to see how it looks.
hanz0:Very well done. These annoy me much less than the default smilies we've got right now.
^agree.

This function is very nice for seeing your progress though
Katana League
The Aikido Team
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
hmm.... still spinny is better for previews i think!

not really because you have to wait for the spinning thing to load more and more..
i think this way is better for more simpler heads but the spinny is better if there are more details and maybe writing on the back
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|7th Dan|Gimp User|Wet|+Rep|Makaveli|
... if u read u would have noticed that you can preview it from any angle.