Toribash
Original Post
300k Catistrophic Kick
These are the only kind of moves I save in single player.
  • The worst replay I have ever made in my entire life.
Last edited by Crystalman; Feb 14, 2008 at 05:06 AM.
Rather meh.
Some examples in sp and mp.
Attached Files
700kDecap.rpl (47.0 KB, 35 views)
HeavyDmgHead4.rpl (31.3 KB, 26 views)
SnsnEPICDAMAGE.rpl (38.2 KB, 27 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

lol 700 thats it? that your best kick?
LOL AND ITS A HEAD KICK -.-

I have a 700+k kick to the chest
PID666 stop trying to compare
My best?
No.
Those are from 2.5.
And what is your point about it being a head kick?
So was yours.
My point is that you're saying that your replay is "Catistrophic" or however you misspelled it, when it really isn't above average at the very most.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

• 2.5. matters nothing its just a different version
  • Omg wow you seriously are fretting over me saying my move was catistrophic you always gotta compare when someone trys make their post sound more fancy, you always have to make sure your replay is better, you always have to make sure you get your point down before them, you are always unappreciative and fail to express feeling or gratitude of others post just because you think you are the best.
  • I realize mine was a headkick I posted it because I didnt want to toss it to the side like a usually do because nobody is going to give a shit. Resonably because they dont want to see what others have to post besides what they did. U have got to be the most self centered person I have ever encountered please dude just dont start -.-
If i don't his head doesn't come off.
And no, I don't think I am the best.
Zaa and junt and jato and nigh and ham and abb are all better than me, and the list goes on.
As for self-centered, perhaps, but that is an integral part of the human psyche.
It is not, however relevant, as my point was not that I am better, but that my move from when I was less experienced is better than that one now, and therefore you shouldn't be quite so psyched about demonstrating it to everyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

wow sounds very emotional in here, it was a good kick Crystal, i dont think the amount really does much beacuse it was cool looking.
Doesn't really matter...
Generally, when someone posts a replay topic they expect reviews/comments/critique of some kind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then

honestly It was all good untill you said I was psyched about exsposing it to everyone I am not psyched I could care less that I posted this.
I'd rather of had not posted anything at all if you still are unprechiatetive.
Originally Posted by Crystalman View Post
honestly It was all good untill you said I was psyched about exsposing it to everyone I am not psyched I could care less that I posted this.
I'd rather of had not posted anything at all if you still are unprechiatetive.

What is that word?
Also, yes, that was my point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then