Ranking
Original Post
Textures.
I got texture for 2k, and i want to sell it, but if i sell it for 900 i lose the texture that i buyed for 2k?
And what profit have people that buyed textures for 20,000 tc and sell them for 3000 tc?
The average price the textures go for is 1000-1700TC
If you sell it to someone you have to send it to him meaning you lose it.
I think you can't make profit from it since you bought it for 2,000TC ( Shop price )
But the more you sell it for the lesser the loss.
Also you need 200qi ( 200 games played ) to be able to transfer.
Originally Posted by ankrab View Post
I got texture for 2k, and i want to sell it, but if i sell it for 900 i lose the texture that i buyed for 2k?
And what profit have people that buyed textures for 20,000 tc and sell them for 3000 tc?

Market is stupid here.

Some items you can get cheaper in market:

Ex: Supernova Force: 42k market: 15-27k

Some items are way to over priced.

Ex: Pure/elf 1.5k shop Market: 27k-65k

You kind of need to choose wisely.

Either to wait for restock or buy from market instead of shop.
Well i got 260qi, and i still don't know how to do this . I just want to sell my head for good price and have money for it...
Well first you have to make a thread in market=> Items> " Your thread"
and wait for offers,then when you make a deal with someone you go to
Shop=>Transfer items=> select the head texture and type his name.
You can't get a profit from the head,because it's 2000Tc in the shop and it's not sold out meaning he can just buy it from the shop,but you are the dealer so you say the price.
Note: You need to deactivate the head if you want to send it,otherwise it wont appear in the transfer menu.
Originally Posted by ankrab View Post

You do not have to send your texture item, if you want to sell your textures.

Just upload your texture(s) to imgur.com/imageshack.uk and send link to that image toyour client. Or if you're selling sets .zip them and uplaod them to www.dropbox.com/mediafire.com and send link to him/her.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.