Ranking
Original Post
Justin Bieber vs Slipknot!!!
I found it on a blog, and I decided post this here too.

Last edited by Ceifeiro; Mar 29, 2011 at 01:51 AM.
I am ChipSkylark :)
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by Voidstarr View Post
:lol:HA Slipknot PWNZZ Justin

That's not really an achievement.

Now, Rebecca Black vs. Justin Biever Bieber, I wonder.

They both fail.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
The weird thing is that I like this lolo

but actually only the part were that slipknot guy sings I dont like justin bieber actually (what a surprise)
Last edited by Mike2k5; Mar 29, 2011 at 09:09 PM.
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist
Originally Posted by Mike2k5 View Post
The weird thing is that I like this lolo

but actually only the part were that slipknot guy sings I dont like justin bieber actually (what a surprise)

haha "surprise"!! and how can any one normal listen to bieber he sucks !! his songs suck, his hair suck (i even think dat he puts glue on it)xD
Originally Posted by kamil303 View Post
haha "surprise"!! and how can any one normal listen to bieber he sucks !! his songs suck, his hair suck (i even think dat he puts glue on it)xD

I dont critisize people for their tastes that is stupid maybe some people just like it not just because they are 10 year old girls that love him .
But whatever your opinion.

And actually I dont hate Justin Bieber I just dont care about him
Videoshop:www.youtube.com/eistea1(Only good replays )TEO http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...80#post4333680 your favorite satanist