Ranking
Original Post
A Newbish Question...
Hello all, im sorta knew to toribash and this is only my second post in the forums, anyway, my questions is about toricredits. I noticed that most joints, blood, and gradients are over 2000 tc,(besides orc and gladiator)how am i supposed to make that many toricredits if i only get 5 per win, i dont win very often, and when i do i barely make any money, so how am i expected to get enough toricredits to buy anything? I know about toriboosters and stuff but i cant buy them, due to "circumstances"...
so is there some kind of secret to making money or something? thanks in advance!

-Samdaddy10
Well i guess ill try competitions, but im just a noob so i dont see how i can win, cant get toriboosters...to sell joints and whatnot, dont i have to BUY them first...?
To answer the specific question you originally asked in short, no.

I imagine items are geared to be high-cost in general to encourage players to buy credits and/or boosters.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."