Ranking
Original Post
[VID] CS:S - insert cool name here
Sooo, here's a little CS:S vid I made.
THE GAMEPLAY IS NOT MADE BY ME! I JUST EDITED EVERYTHING!

Enjoy.

Was very nice, I liked it, but I think you should do this with a lot more replays, and maybe make a 2-3 minute long CS:S video.

9/10
Originally Posted by Hammeren View Post
NIce, but it looks like wallhacks

No, doesn't look like wallhacks. There are players that can get a headshot just by listening to your footsteps. In fact, I know some guys that can do that.

The effects are pretty neat. I like this video, but it's too short :<

9/10
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
Originally Posted by Hammeren View Post
NIce, but it looks like wallhacks

Thanks, also see what Arturix3 said.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Was very nice, I liked it, but I think you should do this with a lot more replays, and maybe make a 2-3 minute long CS:S video.

9/10

Planning that for a while now, finally found a song I can use for it. Just need to collect some demos (replays as you call them).
Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
No, doesn't look like wallhacks. There are players that can get a headshot just by listening to your footsteps. In fact, I know some guys that can do that.

The effects are pretty neat. I like this video, but it's too short :<

9/10

Thank you. Also yeah, I know it's quite short. Planning something longer right now, we'll see.
Also yeah, those guys are damn good players, they don't need any wallhacks, haha.
Flxy!!!
Pretty good video, getting better and better.
'Bout the video: the parte when the soldier feel on the floor kinda ruined the flow of the video, it was so well introduced by the shot.
Haha thanks Toril.
I know it's not perfect or something but you can't just go with frags and frags and more frags. Sometimes you gotta put in something different or it'll get boring really fast.