aqua left leg motion trail
aqua secondary gradient
marine torso
bronze relax
and maybe 200tc(depends)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
with or without a visor? and what model? Halo 1,2,3, or a reach helmet? give me a pm with what kind you'd like and I'll pump a texture.
here's a list or two of helmets to look through
- http://www.readyuplive.com/showthrea...ll=1#post68894
- http://videogame2play.com/wp-content...rmutations.jpg

send me....
What you want as a clearer idea:
Color scheme if wanted:
Size (128-512):
Last edited by neufawkes; Jul 14, 2011 at 12:06 AM. Reason: specifications, professionalism
aww toast man whyd you do that, thats important info, or else i wouldnt of known...

and the size is preferably 512x512 but ill accept 128x128 too, and i dont care about the colors, yes i want a visor, style umm Halo Reach/Halo 2 kinda look and the color is up too you.
-----
QUESTION: So is anyone working on this for me?
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 14, 2011 at 01:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I'm supposed to be confirming something.
I'll simply say that I have won the commission and the deal has now been closed
yes, you have won, and i sent the items and a little bit of tc for being flexible with me , waiting on head
-----
News: Thread closed
Last edited by DruggedPanda; Jul 14, 2011 at 08:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]