Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] still not :(
so one send me the message, on mail i got listed all my active and some of my deactive and my password but torisupport has not answered my question... waited over 3months... so here is some replays if it helps ;( (cryface) so its not so easy to get my lovely PIRATECAT account back... there goes my all textures expect 1 hand (((((((((((((((
Attached Files
PC-omg zoomg.rpl (104.2 KB, 4 views)
PC-parkour bitches.rpl (14.0 KB, 3 views)
PC-pownage.rpl (60.3 KB, 3 views)
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"
Unfortunately, replays are not a form of sufficient evidence to get your account back.

From what you're saying, it seems like your main account, Piratecat, has been hacked.
First thing's first: Request to have your password reset using your registered email.
Click here and enter the email address you registered to 'Piratecat'. If successful, an email will be sent to you with instructions on how to recover your lost account and reset your password.
If this still doesn't work, PM any administrator and wait for them to handle the problem.

*A list of administrators can be found here.
Last edited by firebolty; Aug 28, 2011 at 10:00 PM.
BAD LUCK
thx for help
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"