Ranking
Original Post
Ghosts lying?
I seem to get a lying ghost in multiplayer.
Like when I am going to jump high to punch my opponent and my legs are properly placed, I end up not jumping and therefore, making me lose.
Is this going to be fixed?
Mother Moderated Message:
Read books NOW
I think thats because your opponent grab/kick you.
Your Ghost don't know your next opponent move.
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Ghosts are showing what you are gonna do if your opponent doesn't move.

So if it said you'd punch him in the face and he grabs your arm you can't punch him.
Ghosts don't lie, it's just sometimes they can be a bit unreliable, but they won't show the wrong thing it's just your opponent messing up your move/jump.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Ghosts are simply a Tori, popping out of your Tori, and showing you what would happen if you moved any joints. Sometimes, though, your opponent will screw your plans up and make you do something else.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
No it doesn't.

Challenge Uke then during the fight, see what the ghost shows. Then press B. Now your tori's ghost's movement will change because Uke's ghost is also involved.
ghosts doenst lie... they cant predict dismembers and fractures... and first of all your opponent movements. Happen sometime that cause of some glitch uke doesnt move correctly but thats another story....
GHOSTS DO NOT LIE!! its because your opponant does a counter move makeing you lose. it makes you look like your going to win but your opponant is doing moves to. remember that
EEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH
FAGGETOS TEAM JUDO
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
No it doesn't.

Challenge Uke then during the fight, see what the ghost shows. Then press B. Now your tori's ghost's movement will change because Uke's ghost is also involved.

Nuff said
Star Moderated Message:
Is it that hard to answer a question and obey a rule along with it?
Last edited by Star; Sep 12, 2011 at 07:51 AM.
It's not helping.
the mod was wushu
my opponent was high up in the air and i was at the ground
and the ghost said I was going to hit him but instead, I ended up jumping at the wrong direction and so, got split in half and then time's up, lose.

but since reopening a thread closed by a mod bans you, leave closed.
Mother Moderated Message:
Read books NOW