Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Toribash problem regarding text.
So I downloaded the new 3.94, the menu, and all the text, including chat, multiplayer server lists, etc looks like this:

Im sure that it isnt a drivers problem, since olders versions of toribash always ran without any problem.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
It's got all the symptoms of an out of date driver, which you should be keeping up to date regardless.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
It's got all the symptoms of an out of date driver, which you should be keeping up to date regardless.

Is there any other way to fix this without having to update the drivers? my OS is windows 7 and the graphics card is not compatible with the operative system, or there is not a compatible driver.
I already searched.
I'm back
What card is it?

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Graphic card: Tarjeta grafica VGA estandar (64 MB) [VGA estandar graphics card (64 MB) ]
3D accelerator: VIA/S3G UniChrome Pro
I'm back
Dear god, and you're running Windows 7 on that? O_o'

I'll do some digging & see what I can find.

*EDIT*

SUCCESS \o/ (hopefully)

http://www.via.com.tw/en/support/drivers.jsp

You'll have to find the correct Unichrome from the list, but thankfully Via have knocked out some Windows 7 drivers for them this year.
They're listed as 'Via Chrome' (VIA took over S3's integrated stuff a few years ago)

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
hmmm
The chipset is Northbridge: VIA VT8380 K8M800, I cant find a windows 7 compatible Driver for it.
Last edited by Master5000; Dec 8, 2011 at 01:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm back
Gah, looks like you're stuck bud.

You could invest a small bit of money in a cheap GFX card, you should have an AGP slot that'd nicely take a GeForce 6 if you can find one.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
oh, I had windows xp before installing windows 7, a computer technician had to install it because of a problem, I guess I could fix this if I install windows XP OS again, right?

And thanks for your time.
I'm back