Ranking
Original Post
Tourneys
How do you start your own tc tourney
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
I don't know really know what you mean.
Do you mean those 500 and 750tc tourneys or do you mean as in making a room,having some prizes, making globals(if that's necessary).
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
If you mean doing just like the 500 and 750 TC tourneys are doing (a series of tourneys with automated prizes each time a tourney is done), you cannot do that.

If you mean hosting your own tourney, here's what you do :
- Prepare the server (mod and such...)
- Go here and make a broadcast stating the details of the tourney (what room it is, what the mod and prizes are...) (you pay 10k for a broadcast, or 5k if you're a VIP).
- Wait for people to get in.
- When you have enough people, type /knockout to enable knockout mod.
- The tourney has started. When only 2 people are left, they are the 1st and 2nd places. You send them the prize when they finish the match (except if you wanna give a prize to 3rd place as well).
- Congrats, you just hosted a tourney.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
If you mean doing just like the 500 and 750 TC tourneys are doing (a series of tourneys with automated prizes each time a tourney is done), you cannot do that.

If you mean hosting your own tourney, here's what you do :
- Prepare the server (mod and such...)
- Go here and make a broadcast stating the details of the tourney (what room it is, what the mod and prizes are...) (you pay 10k for a broadcast, or 5k if you're a VIP).
- Wait for people to get in.
- When you have enough people, type /knockout to enable knockout mod.
- The tourney has started. When only 2 people are left, they are the 1st and 2nd places. You send them the prize when they finish the match (except if you wanna give a prize to 3rd place as well).
- Congrats, you just hosted a tourney.

Untrue, you can make a 500TC or ANY amount of TC tournament with a certain command. I've seen it somewhere, but I can't find it anymore.
ugly