Ranking
Original Post
[Tex]the lost king

Very proud on this one ... still working a bid on it and i cant take my eyes from this piece hope you enjoy it its kind of portrait art like my ''the sensei'' head because i love to draw that sort of heads
still working on some hairlines
Next vers:

version with krone and darker hair
Last edited by KOTBOLT; Jan 16, 2012 at 05:55 AM.

thx but i use different nose and mouth types in every head hard to say wich is the best

my english is shit so in german
die haut is ziemlich gut nur es sieht so aus als ob dieser kopf immomend nach links(ingame rechts) guckt wegen den augen , verstärkt wird der effect von der nase da sie etwas krum aussieht und das shading nur auf der rechten(ingame linken) seite ist und das kin nicht mittig ist
der bart ist auch ziemlich unmapped zumindest der oberlippenbart .. er müsste unter der nase grösser sein aber er bleibt gleich dick was etwas komisch ingame Aussehen wird .. der ziegenbart würde zu dick werden , Aber da er ziemlich weit unten ist könnte es sein das er dennoch dünn bleibt haare sind so wie immer
btw mir gefallen die Auge immomend überhaupt nicht .. einfach weiss mit einen ungleichgrossen schwarzen ding in der mitte ,braucht mehr kontrast zu haut .. evtl wimpern mit einbauen
you must make the nose extremely much smaller, because its mapped to a sphere the middle will be stretched out so the nose will appear even longer than it is now on the finished texture. So even if your nose looks freakishly small on the texture it will end up looing ok ingame.
du kannst das wort ''wird'' nicht in einer kritik verwenden mapping is richtig und alles steht im lot wie es soll und das schwarze ding in der mitte der augen ist eine pupille. Und was meinst du mit Haare sind so wie immer? Der untere ziegenbart ist verschoben durch seine gesichtszüge und seinen mund

next version:

Eh... Only thing you changed is the watermark. And you really should listen what other a lot more experienced artists tell you. If they say "Change the nose, it's for your best." Then you fucking change the nose instead of saying " No! That's my style I like long noses i can shove up your ass." Or anything similar.

Seriously, fix the mapping at the top and make the nose smaller.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
The nose on a sphere will be 100% longer.
Everything when stretched on a sphere gets 100% bigger if im correct.
MAKE IT SMALLER YUNO LISTEN
"God praise your soul. <3"
~ZeToxiiK
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~~[Pain] is inevitable, whether you choose to suffer or preserve sooner or later, [Pain] will find you.~~
the only thing i changed is the watermark?
i said i will fix some hairlines so watch the hair and to the nose i dont now for still looks correct ingame