Toribash
Original Post
Driver For Graphics Card?
Well, I can't enable shaders (when I tick the box, it seems to disable it automatically) so I'm guessing that my dell inspiron just doesn't have very good graphics card. I looked at this post, right here and saw that it said
This means that you don't have your graphics card's drivers updated. You'll have to go to start > run > dxdiag > display to find out what graphics card you have and download the matching drivers. If you can't find them, feel free to make a thread at our Support board and we'll figure it out for you.

So after doing the said action, I reached this point-
I...I don't exactly know what to do here.
But I'd like to get shaders working.
If you can help me as to what I'm meant to do, it'd be pretty swell.
Thanks? :3

Read the stuff below before opening this

Last edited by 3RadicalE; Jun 17, 2012 at 10:00 AM.

Your chip isn't really made or suited for gaming, so can't say for sure if you'll even get shaders on. And even if you manage the slow FPS probably makes it unplayable.

Updating drivers is also bit risky, seeing how Intel broke their OpenGL support.
Seeing as it's an Intel GPU and it appears that it may be 64 bit, there's probably no reason to believe that updating its drivers may actually even make the game work better. I'd recommend not, if you can play the game at present.

If you want to use shaders, I recommend looking into actual graphics card upgrades from Nvidia's or ATI's lines. There's a number of lower end ATI cards that aren't particularly expensive that can do far better than Intel's cards can. If you want to go a bit more and get something that won't lag even playing the newest games, it'll be a fair bit more expensive but they'll certainly suffice to play Toribash.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!