Toribash
Original Post
is it just me or does someone need to just figure out what the standard servers will be and stick with that. Everyone seems to remember to accomodate the newer players but those of us above black are always getting the short end of the server stick.
im humored how all this beginner, intermediate, semipro
servers are up front
and no pro servers.
the god
Wow, I can't play jousting any more... That sucks.

This server ranking thing is total crap imo, especially since I'm not as good as my belt makes me out to be.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Gahhhhh.

Let me put this in simple steps:
1. Someone decides on making SemiPro servers.
2. I set servers that match the replaced modes further down the list.

A Sambo server currently exists. I've already told you, xicer, this.
Originally Posted by xicer
I normally don't complain about this sorta thing but Where The !@%$ Is My SAMBO!

Originally Posted by 3vi1
Sambo was replaced by one of the SemiPro servers.

Thankfully for you, I bothered to change Advanced::Jousting into Advanced::Sambo long before you made this post.

You could've at least bothered to look for the mode before making an irate post.

I'm also pretty sure that there is at least one Jousting server out there somewhere.

As for Taek Kyon. I had the foresight to create another Taek Kyon server a while back.

For all those who can't see such servers, update your server list or, alternatively, use your brain.

Apologies to anyone I may have offended by being so rude, but seriously. Want to find something? Look for it.

If I see another topic made about people "not finding" servers that already exist, it will be closed.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."