Ranking
Original Post
[Event] Toriworld - Saga of Toriworld's Duel Masters

If you ever dreamed to became super-hero comic book character this is your chance!
Dueling in Toribash is pretty much straight forward, you challenge someone and then you play few games in some mod,
winner takes the prize and that’s it.
But, fighting in Toriworld, in the RPG plane of existence created around Toribash,
you write your story that can end with the death of your character or with total victory,
where your deeds will be drawn and wrote on these pages of this short comic!

Like in every comic we need heroes and villains. You (players) will take those roles.
If you decide to apply for this mini-event your tori will go through comic world transformation!

Then we need to form two groups, one for heroes and one for villains, 12 spots are open, six for each side.
After that you will duel each other in predefined sequence and in randomly selected mods and arenas.
Fights are to the death, only the strongest ones will survive!
Every fight will be transferred into short comic (no more than 6 to 8 pages),
until only one hero will remain against last alive villain.
Then, they will clash in the final duel transcribed into comic of epic proportions.

So, we got our Heroes and Villains. In time their number will fall, just like many of them...

Things that ppl missed to read:

Important!

ONGOING COMIC FOR THIS EVENT!

This week duelists are:

If you have some questions ask here, on this topic.

Good luck and let the duels begin!

Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 28, 2013 at 06:40 AM.
This looks incredibly fucking boss, and I want in.

Nickname / Char. Name: Nick - Tama, Character Name - TamaKuu
Clan: [-The]
Character story: He's not the strongest villain, but he's quite a handful. TamaKuu lurks in the shadows, whether it be on foot or by flight. When he does, someone always ends up murdered. Being a former officer of the TPD (Toribash Police Department), he has practiced in the ways of Taekkyon and Aikido. He slowly grew bored of the crime fighting ways and ended up committing crimes himself! He resorted to murder outside of the arena, as well as the stealing large amounts of valuable items (pure forces, demon forces, etc). As he aged, he became a lot more calm. Now he just steals, giving up on unnecessary murder. Despite being a thug that causes trouble all of the time, he's occasionally hired as a mercenary for people in sudden need. But that's only when he's receiving large amounts of toricredits.
Liege: Villain.
Last edited by Marrez; Aug 8, 2012 at 12:34 PM.
beware
the goblin
Nickname / Char. Name: Nick - Powas, Character Name - Powas
Clan: [CW]
Character story: Long time ago, in the darkest abyss, torn between time and space continuum, there was a being of condensed evil, howling in helplessness through millennia. Only due to hate and desire of revenge it was able to maintain its existence. It couldn't remember why it was in such terrible state, endless agony erased all the memories. Finally, due to crack in universe structure, created by events of Toriworld and Rift, it was able to escape its prison. In search of physical body to posses, it appeared in front of young tori warrior, merely a black belt, with a proposition of handling him great power if only it could find a place to live within his body. Youngling agreed. Shadow of evil striked for his opened heart with victorious scream. 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA', they both were howling in agony. Warrior didn't want to loose control and decided to assimilate the 'devil'. After many hours of fight, they merged into one being, known since then as Powas, Lord of Corruption. He's a decent warrior, specialized mainly in art of wushu, with a fair knowledge of different fighting styles, yet his greatest ability is something he himself calls 'Corruption aura'. It allows him to affect others hearts with his ideas, goals and words, to the point were they become his subordinates. True born leader.
Liege: Villain
Last edited by Powas; Aug 8, 2012 at 01:42 PM.
retired
Nickname / Char. Name: Nemo
Clan: Seer
Character story: Nemo is a superhero. He's very fast, and specially can breath in water. He is the son of Posseidon. He helps everyone that need help. His power is he can control water and make a flow/attack with that power, also he can make everything with water. His main reason why he want to be a superhero is to find his father that caught by the villains. He talks very much and he's very clever, he also like to do freerunning and flips (it helps him a lot in the battle). He's very good in wushu too. Now, he's looking for other superheros to defeat the villains
Liege: Hero
Last edited by Nemooooo; Aug 8, 2012 at 01:06 PM.

Click me

Nickname / Char. Name: Smaser / Jok-smas-er
Clan: (if you are in the clan) Corrupted Waffles [CW]
Character story: Being a mysterious figure, he was taught by his master since the day he was born, he grew up at the Temple of the Agile and lived there, until he went mad and tried to end his masters life. However, the master was stronger and smarter than him at the time and was able to beat him and banish him from the temple.
After that he joined the circus, performing there as the joker, however he was kicked out for being cruel and sadistic, torturing animals and inflicting pain to the other circus members. No one ever saw his face and it is said he wears the joker mask to this very date. He has many tricks up his sleeves and is unpredictable and dangerous.
Now he roams the land, in search of innocent people to solve his twisted riddles and puzzles, which he rewards with letting the innocent live. The people who are unable to solve them however, will meet a quick demise.
Liege: Villain
Last edited by torismaser; Aug 8, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
I just realised I have the stupidest name in the forum
Bojan, do I have to do my app here? I sent you a pm not knowing if we had to post it here.
Sockete it would be preferable that you also post here.

First character transferred into Toriworld comic plane, TamaKuu. Added to Villain pool.

Checking the rest of the applicants.
Don't get offended if you get rejected. There is no guarantee that you will be accepted. It really depends on your story and the way your Tori look.
Okay, sorry if I'm spamming here, but...

I look SO badass \o/. I can't wait for the event to actually start man. Giddy as fuck.
beware
the goblin
To be honest, me too.
I can hardly wait to draw so many gruesome ways in which many of you will die. >;}
Oh fuck.

It doesn't sound that pleasant anymore... Still looking forward to it though. Just a little less than before...

So, are the stages just there for show or are you going to get actual mods made for each stage?
beware
the goblin