Toribash
Original Post
Hey, Toribash!
Hey all! I started playing this about 3 hours ago, and I am loving every minute of it! I decided to look up how to properly rip my own arm off, and whack Uke with it, and I stumbled upon this amazing website! I was able to figure out how to properly do a "Lotus" attack, and turn myself into a helicopter, with 2 short-swords implanted in my body , via a mod. I have been listening to Slipknot, Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Papa Roach, KoRn, Fit4Rivals, Celldweller, and Godsmack, the entire time I have been playing and writing this ! I can't think of anything more fun then playing a bloody game , while listening to my some of my favorite bands! Well, anyway, sorry for the (I guess it would be this) slight tangent I went on, but I couldn't help it. Thanks for actually taking the time to read all of this, and expect many more tangent-filled posts by me, Eptar!

P.S; I love you
P.P.S; There needs to be a Tangent Icon down below, just for me
-----
Just a quick update. I figured out how to remove both of your legs, and kick the ever-loving shit out of Uke with them. If anyone would like to know, feel free to PM me.
-----
Again, sorry for my tangent! I will make shorter posts, unless it is a rant... In that case, hide.
Last edited by Eptar; Aug 10, 2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thank you!
-----
I hope everyone has a great time reading posts, helping others, watching videos on YouTube about this game, and, most importantly, playing the game! I need to go, seeing that I have some shit to do in three hours, and I haven't slept in over 24 hours... This means its time for a jog to Starbucks, then a shower. See ya all later!
Last edited by Eptar; Aug 11, 2012 at 04:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Welcome to Toribash!

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
I'm just as much of a newbie as you,man. And the sums up my first time on toribash (Except Metallica's Damage Inc. was playing )
Welcome to Toribash, I'm sure anyone would be happy to help you if you have any questions.
I see you've posted quite a lot next to each other, try to avoid that by using the edit button that's on the bottom right of every post you make.

Good luck in your toribash career and remember, it's all about having fun
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hi and Welcome Toribash is so fun, play it until you die
Master of the arcane arts