Ranking
Original Post
the popular?
when I see many people, they're a member and senior member and lots more. how to be like them? popular? do I have to win lots more to be member?
It depends upon the number of posts you have. See the list below for all usertitle ranks:
*0 - 29 Posts - Junior Member
*30 - 499 Posts - Member
*500 - 1499 Posts - Senior Member
*1500 - 2499 Posts - Forumite
*2500 - 3499 Posts - ub3r
*3500 - 4499 Posts - Raconteur
*4500 - 5999 Posts - Chatterbox
*6000 - 9000 Posts - Elitist
*9001+ Posts - Flagrant Meme

You can buy toriprime and write whatever you want in your usertitle.
When I see the GM's usertitle, their usertitle is like edited. Is it because they're GM or they buy Toriprime?
Slivourence the Challengger
As they are GM 's they have the ability.
And
If you get ToriPrime + VIP , you have the BEST customizing options......
@#w#@ | #AeonRevival | TheAnimal
Usertitles with text formatting and colors are one of the gm benefits, if I am not mistaken. And they are set by admins and higher ups with admin control panel.
Originally Posted by drandlymat View Post
As they are GM 's they have the ability.
And
If you get ToriPrime + VIP , you have the BEST customizing options......

Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Usertitles with text formatting and colors are one of the gm benefits, if I am not mistaken. And they are set by admins and higher ups with admin control panel.

Gms don't have the ability to set cool usertitles. When appointed the job they have the option of having a default "Gamemaster" usertitle set. Most decline because they have Tp and Vip and set their own. They are only plain though. To get extra stuff like colors and bold you need an admin. Some people get it from being friends and others get it from other means like the Usertitle shop that used to be up in the market. (Don't know if it still is.)
Just because your usertitle is custom won't make you popular though. Try not being a retard when you post and then you'll be on your way.

(Not saying you are a retard, just saying don't be one later)
Post only normal topics, don't just spam to get more popular.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza