Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] what did hampa do?
today "hampa" was writing with my name in a room. he was not in the room or something. i heard hampa was the creator of toribash. was it a fake account? because he also wanted me to leave the room n stuff
It was more than likely an impersonator, especially if he was harassing you. It is not that hard to make it look like you are someone else in chat.
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"
Was it in the middle of the screen?

Because hampa cannot do that when he's not in the room.

Probably some impersonaters and trollers.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Originally Posted by tonitoni View Post
today "hampa" was writing with my name in a room. he was not in the room or something. i heard hampa was the creator of toribash. was it a fake account? because he also wanted me to leave the room n stuff

hampa is the creator of toribash, yes.
but he cant write something if he is not in the room.
so it would be helpfully if u made screenshots.
was it a private room u were in?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
no it was aikido quick. it was full and there was no hampa or something. sry i dont have any screenshots its a fw minutes ago :/
'Hampa' has done this to me before, its really just someone messing with you
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
If you know how to use colours properly, you can impersonate anyone.
Hattersin wants that.
The next time you see something like this happening, report it to any Gamemaster.

It's not allowed and is a banable offense.

You will have to take screenshots showing this happening.
To take screenshots, hit F5/F6/F7/F8.
By default, the screenshots save to: My Computer << Local Disk (C << Games << Toribash #.## << screenshots.
After taking the screenshots, you will have to upload them to an image-sharing website, such as imgur.com. With the final link, PM it to any of the Gamemasters I mentioned before (in the link).

If you have any questions, please PM me.
BAD LUCK