Toribash
Original Post
[vid] ZeTo

Song: Sub Focus - Tidal Wave feat Alpines (Flosstradamus Remix)
Programs Used: Sony Vegas Pro 12
Zeto asked me to make a video for him, I couldn't had been more happy to.
Replays: ZeTo
I make videos, personal vids are 1K TC. clan vids are 5K+ TC. PM me if Interested. NOW TAKING REQUESTS.
Pretty good. The sync was off and the slowmo didn't fit well at all, though.
I agree that the slow motion was a bit distracting. The way it went superrrr slow then superrr fast wasn't appealing to me.
I also wish you would have showed the rest of that beautiful first manip replay (unless you did and I didn't realize it)
Not really big complaints. I still very much enjoyed that video, sir
Originally Posted by LucidSpore View Post
I agree that the slow motion was a bit distracting. The way it went superrrr slow then superrr fast wasn't appealing to me.
I also wish you would have showed the rest of that beautiful first manip replay (unless you did and I didn't realize it)
Not really big complaints. I still very much enjoyed that video, sir

Yeah, the first replay was all I had, sorry about that.

Thanks for your feedback guys, I'll be careful with my tempo next time.
I make videos, personal vids are 1K TC. clan vids are 5K+ TC. PM me if Interested. NOW TAKING REQUESTS.
The slowmotion was too slow
The flashing effect was really disturbing for my eyes
Good replays
Not a special video unfortunately, there wasn't anything that made it different from the others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Toazuku View Post
The slowmotion was too slow
The flashing effect was really disturbing for my eyes
Good replays
Not a special video unfortunately, there wasn't anything that made it different from the others.

what flashing effect?
Originally Posted by Toazuku View Post
The flashing at 0:22
it's really annoying

Oh that, that wasn't really intended, there was a rendering problem there,
so what I did is that I took every 1/3 of the frame and cut it in half.
Then when I linked the sync in SVP it probably overdone it.

but I see what you mean.
Wasn't bad, I liked the sync and everything, the song wasn't a choice I'd use but at leased you made it fit well, but the random slow-mo's were a bit annoying yet still well made, it wasn't choppy or anything.
DemoniaProduction's advice of the day: Zero is not a tech expert, don't trust his advice.