Ranking
Original Post
Hi i am KI11IAN
Hi i am KI11IAN i am a total newb. I do akido and kung fu so thats what got me into toribash.

TORIBASH IS THE BEAST!!!!!

Anyway i hope to have a great time here!!!!!
Ki11ian welcome to toribash I hope you will have fun playing
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Hey!!
Welcome to Toribash!
If you need anything, just PM me. I will be more then glad to help you. (Just do not ask me for TC/Items or moves). I can teach you how to do moves, and basics about the forums but that's about it .
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
You will have a great time here, just remeber not to take the game seriously and just play for fun.
I wuv wuffles :3
Congrats man, it's good to start using the forums more too, the community here can help with anything to a certain extent
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Yeah man, welcome to community PM me whe you will make it to the brown belt, there could be a place Warriors. Also, if you need teacher PM me too ;)
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Welcome to tb KI11IAN!!!
[insert name here] [insert name here] [insert name here]