Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]Game crashes when I enter the multiplayer room window more than once
So this has been going on for a while now ever since I updated to 4.00 and onward. I would log on to toribash and click the multiplayer window and join a server, simple, no problems there. The real problem is that when I am in a room, go to the menu, and click on the multplayer tab again to switch to a different room, it crashes. I have tried many different clients and none work. On a different computer it works fine with the same version I have on this one.

Also on an unrelated note, ever since I dropped my laptop and got it HDD replaced and repaired, I have never been able to run toribash as smoothly and with graphics any higher than low. And I have been able to run it on medium with 60fps before it was repaired, and now it barely get 60fps in low. Any idea on why?

An answer to one or both would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Download the new beta, it fixed both those problems for me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Unfortunately, it has not seemed to fix the main issue of multiplayer not opening more than once.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
You forgot to provide machine info...

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Sorry about that.

Here you go.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Well that's better than nothing, could do with knowing what graphic hardware it has too. If it's running a lot slower than it used to then odds are it's missing a driver somewhere.

Start with the basics though

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214180

Check through that, I'd like to think people check that stuff without prompting though. Make sure you have the 2010 Visual c++ runtimes installed while you're at it.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you

System Information

DxDiag Notes

DirectX Debug Levels

Display Devices

I will now update my software and see what happens. If this is not the information you are looking for then I am an idiot who deserves to be shot.

More edits:

Support Stuff

Last edited by ManlyPotato; May 16, 2013 at 09:38 AM.
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
That's spot on, and there's a fix that's right up your alley.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=358851

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
And this has worked! Thank you a lot
<Shook> FLAGGOTS