Ranking
Original Post
Buying TC through phone problem
Hello! Couple days ago I wanted to buy some TC through my phone (I did it several times). I clicked on earn free TC, survey one, and there was nothing (usually there was an option to buy tc through phone), not even surveys. Ok, not a big deal.. I tried it with a different way. I clicked Buy TC, charge with phone. And here comes the main problem or question. They want me to enter my country.. But my country doesn't support OneBip. So I want to ask you guys, what would happen if I selected different country?
You would have to put a different country code before your phone number, so by logic, the message would be sent to that country phone number, even though it's the same number as yours. It can be also an incorrect phone number for that different country, so nothing would happen because you have to send a message back to validate the purchase.
Last edited by Dayern; May 31, 2013 at 07:12 AM.
Either that or the person that received the text would be like "what the hell?" and do nothing about it.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
If your country is not in the list then you cannot purchase TC from your phone, unless you find a way around that.
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?