Ranking
Original Post
Met the most annoying thing ever!
Yeah, as the title says. I met the most annoying thing ever seen in my time of Toribash.

I was playing Judo, normally, against beginners like me. Then there joins like 3 white belt people who play like black belt pros.

What's the point of being a pro, making a new account to own some newcomer newbies? What's the fun? I wouldn't do so since it's no fun just to own some newcomers who can't even kick, like me.

Anyone else ever had this?
/thread.
Yeah, sometimes people do that for easy TC's. It's very annoying but their skill shows when they have to play against someone their belt level. I'm sorry that you ran into that kind of situation.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
Well, at first it wasn't so bad but after few minutes, they went all in and I couldn't even hit them with the best moves I've learned from tutorials such as 1 turn shoulder rip, a weird split kick and some randoms I tried myself.
I swore I thought you were going to say JSnuffMARS... Also yeah, sometimes you have to just deal with that, but it's great, because when you're blackbelt, you can go into a room where nobody lower* can join It's also nice playing higherbelts, because you get more experience from it and learn faster. At least in my opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Sure it's annoying, but as Beta said, it actually kind of helps.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Cant rly be stopped. If they annoy you go to indeterminate judo. That's normally filled with white belts - green belts so its not a huge challenge but its better than losing every match due to blackbelts. BTW if these people were fighting relaxed and kicking and doing crazy DM's extra then they might have been blackbelts. If they were just doing the noob kicks and things they picked up on the way they are probably just spending time practising on free play but the truth is. Even a white belt can beat a god belt. And your facing blackbelts so you still have a high chance of wining but you can't really kick them because for all we know they are just good fighters who were trained or so Erving line that so then just deal with it. Not much you can do unless practice and get better. I also agree with Beta
Last edited by zNuke; Jul 2, 2013 at 08:29 AM.
well, yes those kind of people exist. even i met such people when i stardet.

but, it has it good and its bad sides.
bad one, is sure. that a beginner will loose to someone who is a bit experienced in this game.
which will frustrate them.
the good aspect is, that u learn from harder enemys. see what they do in which situations can help your own playstyle. that is how i mainly learned. playing against better one´s and learn how they play. may even copy a move from them! (for the beginning its fine, but later on you should make ya own moves.)

also because this game got a huuuuuuuuuge learning curve. see such people as help to get better. dont be frustrated. learn from them.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by zNuke View Post
if these people were fighting relaxed and kicking and doing crazy DM's extra then they might have been blackbelts

This is what they did.

I also agree with Beta, it gives experience and helps a lot if they won't go all in with sick moves at first.
Most of them simply just want to get a good rank and maybe start afresh, as their account may be banned. If you continue seeing them, you either join another server or you try your best to learn moves and beat them.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!