Ranking
Original Post
2 minute shutdown.
I start up the game and everythings fine until 2 mins after i have opened the program and it randomly shuts down, i have a regular windows xp. does anyone know whats wrong?
Last edited by Mrtapeworm; Jul 27, 2008 at 10:03 AM.
Maybe Toribash is broken its just a guess.

I had the same problem some time ago (Toribash crashed after a minute), I reinstalled toribash and everything was fine.
One time Toribash even crashed 1 second after it was started because the name of a replay was to long.

(Just put your old Replay-files in the new Toribash folder, then should toribash work and you still have all your replays!)
Last edited by Luxs; Jul 27, 2008 at 10:12 AM.
Originally Posted by Luxs View Post
Maybe Toribash is broken its just a guess.

I had the same problem some time ago (Toribash crashed after a minute), I reinstalled toribash and everything was fine.
One time Toribash even crashed 1 second after it was started because the name of a replay was to long.

(Just put your old Replay-files in the new Toribash folder, then should toribash work and you still have all your replays!)

I tried reinstalling it but it still doesnt work.
just ignore things like that...

(To your problem): it could be that your graphic card cant handle toribash. At my old computer my graphic card couldnt handle the game warhammer or something like that. The programm shut down after some minutes.
Last edited by Luxs; Jul 27, 2008 at 10:54 AM.
If you wanted to know, the stderr is a text file that appears on your desktop or wherever...It shows the errors and things that's going on with your Toribash Client.
Also can you tell us what happens when it just shutdowns?
It makes me wonder..
- Find stderr.txt in your Toribash folder and post the contents of which here.
- Post your computer spacs. To do this, go to Start -> Run and type "d"x"diag" (without the four quote marks - the forum won't let me post the letters "x" and "d" consectively due to some silly wordfilter) into the box you see. Post what you see there here.
Last edited by 3vi1; Jul 27, 2008 at 03:21 PM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."