Toribash
Original Post
MUK (my replays...)
So yeah. Credit to velair for the name of my thread..

So i will be posting all my latest replays here starting with a parkour i made today

mods that have been used will be there too.
Attached Files
Miku likes parkour keyframed.rpl (466.8 KB, 27 views)
jetsfreerun2.tbm (2.2 KB, 15 views)
opening, was okay, seen so much like that before.
landing was well positioned but really slow and gross and wow the way you got up was vomit inducing.
during the middle of crossing that platform was gross, was so fucking messy.
the transition to doing the rest of the shit at the end was gross.
all that other shit was stupid and was not really needed, would have saved time for me to cnc cuz of the frames if you woulda just got there instead of doing flips n shit
over all good replay i guess, compared to all other fucking parkour replays.
parkour is really hard to cnc btw cuz its ALL THE FUCKING SAME, along with tricking.

nigga BITCH.
Originally Posted by skochi View Post
landing was well positioned but really slow and gross and wow the way you got up was vomit inducing.
all that other shit was stupid and was not really needed, would have saved time for me to cnc cuz of the frames if you woulda just got there instead of doing flips n shit
parkour is really hard to cnc btw cuz its ALL THE FUCKING SAME, along with tricking.

nigga BITCH.

lol
Originally Posted by skochi View Post

nigga BITCH.

first of all. The end was racist. and i am not a bitch. Please see yourself out. i shall forward to reporting you for racism. kthx
It was alright I guess. You don't really seem to get the concept of parkour though. It's more about overcoming obstacles rather than spins and shit :P
- It would've been nicer if you could've landed on your feet after you konged the wall. It looks like it would've been pretty simple to land.
- It also looks as though you need to work on your transitions into moves, like some of your moves were really slow moving compared to others.
Not bad overall, keep going with it!
DEMINI IS LIVE
karza trust me... i tried.. but i was too far away... so yeah.

also my moves were meant to be like that. also i know i should work on my transitions a bit better. i havent done parkour in a very long time. and this is my first since.. like.. the start of this year.. so yeah.
New replay, its just a quick one.

Dont judge about me being in the air. i didnt feel like doing anything there xD
Attached Files
Miku~ Trip.rpl (216.9 KB, 14 views)