Ranking
Original Post
[Art]3d Animation scene
So I've been studying to get good at this for a few months now, cause I wanna push photorealism as soon as possible, but for now I think I'm improving.

I currently am working on a project near completion, which is pretty basic.

The issue with both is in the dress. there are 2 pokes in the lower body area and on her breast, thus I censored it :>

first image

The first one had really good scene, carpet, background environment etc. I however screwed up and allowed it to be blurry, from a camera parameter called depth of field. which if used correctly blurs out everything but focusd on object. here it did the opposite, so I re rendered the girl

Second image

apon re-rendering it, i fixed the blur, added different skin textures, which looks less pale and more tan. I didnt make it a complete scene as it was before, because that would take to long There is alot i gotta smooth out.

Final image is complete

Final image?

I pretty much added everything together, took the best peices from all the versions of the render, fixed the titt, and what not.

If i do go back and edit this it will be her rough ass hands and her fingernails.

anything you see that im missing?

Im always looking for new folks with good enough computers to help me with 3d animation(people request up to 40usd per picture not to say its all about the money, but it is an incentive for me to you since I need folks with good graphical pcs ya know?)
Last edited by iLiltay; Dec 22, 2013 at 07:00 AM.
I use daz3d for creating the scene and then I have someone render it in luxrender through my reality plugin. My pc is hardly got enough ram to run daz before dying :V
It looks awesome, those colors are just right. But the hair is looks a little bit messed up, It's better if you change it to different hairstyle, that's my opinion. The rest is up to you.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Hey, thanks for the Cnc. Im really appreciative someone was able to give their opinion on this. Anyways, I dont think changing the hair is an option cause of all the hairstyles i did, this is the only one that looked seductive if ya know what I mean.

anyways

Final image is complete

Final image?

I pretty much added everything together, took the best peices from all the versions of the render, fixed the titt, and what not.

If i do go back and edit this it will be her rough ass hands and her fingernails.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Her left leg looks way to thick and long D;

It's The lighting.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Her left leg looks way to thick and long D;

the lighting is partially it. its also the fact that shes just really thick. In my very very first one i made her slimmer but who really gets subdued by a toothpick ya know?
Originally Posted by iLiltay View Post
Hey, thanks for the Cnc. Im really appreciative someone was able to give their opinion on this. Anyways, I dont think changing the hair is an option cause of all the hairstyles i did, this is the only one that looked seductive if ya know what I mean.

anyways

Final image is complete

Final image?

Perfect. It looks awesome, the BG too, there's no blurry carpet anymore. Well, nice again.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.