Toribash
Original Post
[Mysterious Item]Typhon Randomly Appeared In my Inv..
So I went and click on my Toribash Inventory and I was scrolling through my items and I'm all like wtf when I see typhon blood, And the wierd thing is, I never ordered it and it says i payed 0 and theres no trans. history though..
and i never bought or ordered it like i said..

Pictures:

And my Inv. link: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_pubinv.php?userid=67085

Its wierd but its awesome
ayylmaos are real
hmm, send to me if you don't want lulz
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
hey im young too! lol luckey Nabi is being nice to you guys <3 Nabi (but not nice to me)
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me