Ranking
Original Post
I guess I learned nothing.
All these years of sparring, replay making, and art I thought I was improving. But when I got feedback from others, I realized for these 5 years I've been playing toribash I learned nothing?

Here's replays I thought I was good in, but later realized I still failed.
How can I improve? Sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Attached Files
Run Practice.rpl (54.9 KB, 33 views)
This is Shattur - 1.rpl (71.0 KB, 24 views)
Shattur Demo 2.rpl (95.9 KB, 17 views)
o
/l\
lol you will learn I see you are doing fine yourself just try to be more fluent and dont extend glutes and contract legs. it looks stupid try relaxing your knees instead of extending when kicking...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
lol you will learn I see you are doing fine yourself just try to be more fluent and dont extend glutes and contract legs. it looks stupid try relaxing your knees instead of extending when kicking...

Fluency isn't all relax. you have to relax, hold, and extend/contract within due time when necessary. just relaxing is half the battle when it comes to fluid kicks and jumps.
Yeah but if you look at his kicks he extends all the way into them. thats what i was meaning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
Yeah but if you look at his kicks he extends all the way into them. thats what i was meaning.

I relax when I kick but extend when I get close to the opponent.
o
/l\
try relaxing all the way
Ah you have a habit that I have eswell.
You are moving your chest side to side it ruins your flow and makes your movements look stiff.
Try to only use chest when you are swinging with your pecs eswell.
Hope this helped.
Originally Posted by imaslayaa View Post
Ah you have a habit that I have eswell.
You are moving your chest side to side it ruins your flow and makes your movements look stiff.
Try to only use chest when you are swinging with your pecs eswell.
Hope this helped.

You mean rotating my lumbar?

Update Replay

also Zock: I do that, It just looks ugly, so I end up changing.
Attached Files
Shattur - Day 2-24.rpl (126.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Shattur; Feb 24, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
o
/l\