Toribash
Original Post
[Music] DJPooki | OH GOD, NOT THIS GUY AGAIN
beware
the goblin
I assume by sound packs you mean something like this.
link
Other than that, the only real thing I can say is that I can't wait to hear what you make, could be great.

Gl with this o/
<Abyss> I am Cookie, fear me \o3o/
Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
I assume by sound packs you mean something like this.
link

nnnnnnnnnnot in particular, but thanks anyway man.
beware
the goblin
the third one was the coolest i think because the sound you used mostly wasnt as harsh as the plucking thing you used on the first track. a lowpass or some sort of eq on those harsher sounds that fill the higher frequencies on the spectrum would be nice.
oh yeah
I like your j4ckpot song, the rest is pretty bad
you still need to improve the Beat to make us dance or something like that
You should download a sound pack or you can steal some sound from an example music on fl studio like Deadmau5 example music.

if you can make it better, I might use your song for some vid
keep the good work
Adphones|.:!New Era!:.|Indonesian
request video? PM me
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
the third one was the coolest i think because the sound you used mostly wasnt as harsh as the plucking thing you used on the first track. a lowpass or some sort of eq on those harsher sounds that fill the higher frequencies on the spectrum would be nice.

coolio, I'll get to learnin'

Originally Posted by Vman45 View Post
I like your j4ckpot song, the rest is pretty bad
you still need to improve the Beat to make us dance or something like that
You should download a sound pack or you can steal some sound from an example music on fl studio like Deadmau5 example music.

if you can make it better, I might use your song for some vid
keep the good work

0w, I liked Sicko Funk.

thanks anyway .

if you could send me a sound pack, that'd be nice too
Last edited by Marrez; Mar 2, 2014 at 12:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
beware
the goblin
It sounds like you're inexperienced with music production, Those drums sound like the default kits in FL (gross)
Here, let me expand your library, the more stuff you have, the better!

A nice drum synthesizer
Glitch VST and others (ignore Glitch 2, that's shareware, scroll down to "Old VST Plugins pack"
Awesome trance synthesizer
All around synthesizer
Another all around synth
Another good drum synthesizer

Also, if you have any questions about FL Studio and production in general, you can ask me through my skype: helixinhand
Even though you unadded me

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
It sounds like you're inexperienced with music production, Those drums sound like the default kits in FL (gross)
Here, let me expand your library, the more stuff you have, the better!

A nice drum synthesizer
Glitch VST and others (ignore Glitch 2, that's shareware, scroll down to "Old VST Plugins pack"
Awesome trance synthesizer
All around synthesizer
Another all around synth
Another good drum synthesizer

Also, if you have any questions about FL Studio and production in general, you can ask me through my skype: helixinhand
Even though you unadded me

yeah, I pretty much said that when I said I'm a rookie.

thanks though.
beware
the goblin
So, there's a new song in the playlist/album thing called "Creme de La Creme".

I hate it's guts with a fiery passion (I didn't mix the sounds together good enough, gaaahhhh), but whatever. As long as I'm improving somewhat.

I'll hope I am
beware
the goblin
I suggest adding a subbass to "Creme de la Creme", it needs to have something low to fill that void (other than the bass drum).
I think I'm hearing side chaining but it's not too clear
The drum beat is weak for what you are attempting, it doesn't go together very well
Also the melody is very basic
But I am hearing that you're making progess

Also, it seems that your rap beats are much better than your EDM songs, I'd suggest listening to Aphex Twin to get a glimpse of melody done right (specifically his song 'Flim'), and I wouldn't be suprised if you've listened to deadmau5. He give an excellent example of song progression and melody. Also, if you want really good FL Studio tutorials and tips, check out a guy named SeamlessR on YouTube.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder